Saturday 1 June 2013

Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush Soft Pink Review




I picked up another cream blush to add to my collection after a bad day at work last week, MaxFactor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in 14 Soft Pink. I'm a big fan of cream blush especially in the summer as it helps to give that dewy natural glow to the cheeks, I also think cream blushes look great with a tan.
 
I found this blush to be less creamy than my Topshop and Bourjois cream blushes, it wasn't as easy to blend into my skin with my fingers. Saying that the colour of the product is lovely, when applied it looks like a natural 'soft pink' but the colour is buildable and you can keep adding if you prefer more colour on your cheeks (like me). The product is longlasting and stays on my cheeks all day without needing touch ups - my skin is quite dry at the moment though, not sure how well it would fare on oily skin.
 
The packaging could be a bit fancier in my opinion, it has a cheap plastic cover on it which makes the product look tiny! The quality of the blush itself is what's important here, gorgeous colour which doesn't compare to any other blush in my collection and one which lasts all day. I'm a fan!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I'm desperate for a new blusher! I've never tried a cream one, this pink looks gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this one, would deffo recommend :) x

      Delete
  2. The colour looks so gorgeous! I've had my eye on it for a while and I think you've sold it to me :) shame it's less creamy than your others though xx

    ReplyDelete