Monday 19 August 2013

L'Oreal Ever Riche Perfect Elixir Masque Spray

 
L'Oreal Ever Riche Perfect Elixir Masque Spray £6.99
www.boots.com
 
It's safe to say I'm quite liking the new L'Oreal offerings that have been released (did you see my post praising up the Micellar Solution here). Another product which has made its way into my stash is the L'Oreal EverRiche Perfect Elixir Masque Spray which aims to 'instantly replenish very dry hair leaving it with a soft flowing feel and healthy look'.  
 
The spray masque should be applied onto damp hair after shampooing and conditioning (after shampooing if hair is fine) and then rinsed out. Typical me, on my first use I applied after washing my hair and before blow drying (without rinsing) due to not reading the directions properly. From my first use however I found this product to be effective, my hair was left noticeably softer and more manageable without leaving any greasy residue. I have fine oily hair, but dry ends due to regular highlights and bleach so I've been applying the spray after conditioning avoiding the roots.
 
The product itself is so easy to use and takes a few seconds to spray onto the hair whilst in the shower, great if you're a bit lazy and can't be arsed with applying a thick hair masque and waiting for it to have an affect. The masque spray also has a gorgeous sweet scent. I have noticed after use that my hair is much easier to brush and detangle and once dry feels softer than normal. I'm very happy with the product, I think I'll have to purchase more from the L'Oreal Ever Riche range, have you tried any of their new goodies?
 
Whilst I'm on the topic of hair, can anyone recommend any decent products for oily hair? Which will help to prevent my roots getting so greasy?
 
post signature
 
Instagram / Twitter / Pinterest / Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. I do love Loreal hair products and it looks like I have to try this one:)x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I want to try the whole range :) xx

      Delete