Thursday 23 May 2013

Bourjois Cream Blush 02 and 04 & New Lipsticks





(L-R Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick 132 Sweet Pink, Topshop Lip Bullet Covet, Bourjois Cream Blush 02, 04)
 
I love all of my new beauty bits which I featured in my most recent haul post here. I just thought I'd do a quick post with swatches of the two Bourjois Cream Blushes and new lipsticks. I'm a bad beauty blogger and couldn't resist putting my fingers in the cream blush before I took a photo of them, too tempting not to. I love the pigmentation of the cream blushes, they remind me of the Topshop ones which I love! I have worn both shades and they lasted a decent amount of time, I wouldn't say all day, but 4-5 hours before I needed to touch up again. The two lipsticks are lovely, I have been wearing the Maybelline one to work, it's my new daily touch-up lipstick which I just throw in my handbag. Topshop Covet as with all Topshop makeup is heavily pigmented and is a perfect colour for summer. I'm wearing it in the photo below along with Bourjois Cream Blush 02 and new Toppie sunglasses.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment