Monday 3 June 2013

New Beauty Bits

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser, Miss Sporty Nail Polish 320 Popfiction, Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess

I've bought these goodies within the last week and I am happy with all three. I thought I'd give my two cents on each one as I didn't want to dedicate a whole post to each product. 

1. Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser
First up is the Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Skin Conditioner for Dry Skin £3.56 (Boots). This is basically what it says on the tin, a moisturiser which is used in the shower. I am a lazy girl when it comes to moisturising after every shower/bath so I think this is a great idea! I apply the product after I've washed off my shower gel and then rinse it off in the same way. Skin feels silky smooth afterwards, as though you have just used a moisturiser! It feels a bit weird when you are putting it on in the shower as it doesn't lather up and just feels like you're putting moisturiser on wet, but it really does work. I will be using this every time I have a shower now especially as the weather is getting better and i'll be wearing summer clothes, showing more flesh.


Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Skin Conditioner for Dry Skin £3.56 (Boots)

2. Miss Sporty Nail Polish 320 Popfiction
I tweeted earlier that I couldn't stop looking at the lovely colour on my painted nails. That was because I was wearing this little beauty, Miss Sporty Nail Polish 320 Popfiction £1.99 (Boots). I was browsing the nail polishes in Boots, hoping to find a cheaper dupe for Nails Inc Baker Street - no such luck but this shade caught my eye. It's a purply blue shade which I love, perfect for summer. The quality of the nail polish is surprisingly good, the brush is thick (bonus) which makes applying it a dream. The only thing I would say is that the product claims to be quickdry...it's not. More than 24 hours have gone by with no chipping yet, so I have my fingers crossed. I would definitely be purchasing more shades from the Miss Sporty Nail Polish collection.


Miss Sporty Nail Polish 320 Popfiction £1.99 (Boots)

3. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess
The smell of summer in a bottle. Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent 100ml £44.50 (The Perfume Shop) is described as a warm scent with hints of coconut, tahitian gardenia petals, bergamot and mandarin. Whenever I spritz this on my skin I can imagine myself on a beach tanning myself up with a cocktail in my hand. If only! I love the packaging too and almost don't want to throw the box away. I bought mine from The Perfume Shop on Saturday, at the time they had 10% off all perfumes and giving out a load of samples with each purchase - I'm not sure whether the offer is still on or if it was just for the day.

Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche Skinscent 100ml £44.50 (The Perfume Shop)

Have you tried any of the above, what are your thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment