Monday 9 September 2013

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eye Shadow Paint 005 Golden Bronze

Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eye Shadow Paint 005 Golden Bronze £4.99
www.boots.com
 
I don't wear eye shadow on a daily basis mainly due to my hooded eyelids and the fact I have to make a real effort for it to even show up. When I wear eye shadow I ALWAYS have to prime my eye lid otherwise it will disappear within a few hours (current primers of choice, ELF & Mac Soft Ochre) so I was intrigued to try the new Scandal Eyes Eye Shadow Paint from Rimmel as it promises to be a 'long wear liquid eye shadow' which 'lasts all day'.
 
I have worn this eye shadow a couple of times now, it's a liquid to powder finish which once dry really does not budge. I apply to my eyelids using the applicator and then rub and blend the eye shadow in with my finger. The range hosts a few colours which in my opinion are best used on the eye alone without mixing or blending with other shades. I love the shimmery bronze colour of the product, I don't own many bronze shades even though they help to accentuate my green/hazel eyes. I've worn Golden Bronze on my eyes to work and even after a long day and after rubbing my eyes the product stays put. I'm very impressed.
 
Have you tried any of these Eye Shadow Paints? What are your thoughts?
 
 
 
 
 
 
post signature
Twitter / Instagram / Pinterest / Bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. I bought this one and found it so hard to wear - I got it in ruch russet aswell however, and I love it.. strange! :)

    www.loraloves.com

    ReplyDelete