Thursday 14 March 2013

Look Beauty Blush Flirt


One of my new favourite blushers is the Look Beauty Blush in Flirt. It has the two qualities I look for in a blusher, it's highly pigmented and it lasts on the skin all day. You need to be very light handed when applying as it can easily make you look ridiculously overdone, I apply using a Real Techniques Contour Brush (which I find works much better applying blusher to the apples of the cheeks than contouring). The shade is a coral which leans more towards a reddy/orange than a pink, which personally I think suits my skintone. I've been using this product on a daily basis since I bought it, and can see it lasting quite a while as you only need the tiniest amount each time it is used.




Look Beauty Blush Flirt £8.00 Currently £5.00 here

No comments:

Post a Comment