Friday 22 March 2013

Mac Paint Pot Soft Ochre





Another MAC item I purchased in my pre-birthday haul was the Paint Pot in Soft Ochre. This is the first Paint Pot I have ordered, inspired after watching one of Lisalisad1's friday hauls (link). The shade Soft Ochre is supposed to give your eyelids a good base underneath eyeshadow to allow the colours to really pop. I find that it applies like a creamy concealor both in texture and colour, it really helps to brighten any darkness or discolouration on the eyelid so I've even been applying it even when I haven't worn eyeshadow. The Paint Pot has also been acting as my eyeshadow primer, creating a  perfect canvas on the eyelid.

This product allows eyeshadow to stay put all day, it also means the colour of the eyeshadow does not fade or crease (one of my pet hates as I have oily eyelids)..I have found when using this paint pot my eyeshadow looks great at the end of the day which is very unusual for me.

I'm so impressed with this product I'm thinking of branching out and buying some more MAC Paint Pot shades, any recommendations?





No comments:

Post a Comment