Thursday 21 March 2013

MAC Chatterbox and Birthday Meal






Before my birthday I went and treated myself to a few bits from MAC. A lipstick that has been on my wishlist for a while is Chatterbox. Chatterbox is an amplified creme finish, so it applies smoothly and adds a little shine to the lips. The colour is lovely, ideal if you're the type of person who tends to wear more muted colours and usually afraid of the bright daring lipsticks - it is a bright rosy pink colour but not as daring as others such as vegas volt / morange. To be honest the photograph below isn't really a good representation of the colour, it's not as deep pink as it seems to show up on my lips (not sure if that's because my lips are already quite pigmented). The swatch above is more representative of the actual colour of the lipstick.

For my birthday (about 3 weeks ago), I went to a lovely bar / restaurant called 'Lost and Found' in central Birmingham. The restaurant has a really vintage feel with wine glasses/cups as light fittings and type writers on the bar. I chose to have the fish pie which was lovely, where as my parents went for the fish and chips which came in a cute little wired frying pan. I had a lovely time and it was all washed down with half a bottle of wine. I love finding new little restaurants like this that are quite quirky. What have you been up to lately?








No comments:

Post a Comment