Wednesday 29 May 2013

May Favourites


Not too many beauty favourites this month because I've been spending most of my money on clothes and new furniture for the house, but i'm happy with these products they have been serving me well this month.
 
1. Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula Natural Bronze Body Lotion
Gives the skin a slight natural looking tan, perfect for using mid week when the fake tan is starting to fade. This product is also very moisturising and sinks into the skin quite quickly, I hate thick moisturisers which seem to sit on the skin.
 
2. Caudalie Beauty Elixir
This has been my skin saviour for the past few weeks. Slightly drying but has helped to clear some pesky pimples I had on my chin. Many people complain about the smell, but I love it as it's so refreshing. This is the second small bottle i've purchased, when I run out I may have to get the bigger size.
 
3. Estee Lauder Sensuous
Gorgeous, a sweet and woody fragrance. It always makes me feel sophisticated when wearing it.
 
4. Mac Fix+
I've talked about this before, great for setting my makeup and removing the cakey/powdery look I sometimes get if I've applied too much powder. One bottle of this lasts forever!
 
5. Laura Mercier Mineral Powder
Helps to conceal blemishes and red patches after I've applied my foundation (great for coverage!), my makeup also lasts longer when I set it with this product. I like to spray Fix+ on top of this powder so that it doesn't look too drying and cakey.
 
6. Models Own Tweezers
Once again I lost my tweezers so in a panic (with bushy eyebrows) I rushed out to buy some and found these. I love the bright colour, it may prevent me from losing them! They are good, sturdy tweezers which are sharp enough to grab the smallest of hairs.
 
7. Topshop Lip Bullet Covet
I love this bright peach colour from Topshop. The application is smooth and the product is heavily pigmented as with all Topshop makeup items. I will definitely be purchasing the other bullets when I get chance (Heartbeat and There She Goes are next on the list).
 
8. Rimmel Pro 317 Coral Romance
My absolute favourite nail polish for the summer. It's more red toned than orange, a lovely coral colour which goes with everything. The lasting power on these nail varnishes are fab!


What are your beauty favourites this month? I'd love for you to send me your links!

No comments:

Post a Comment