Monday 15 July 2013

Home is where the heart is

 
 
 
 
 
 
Aside from beauty products, I tend to spend my wages on pretty homeware items. I love a cosy home and I think decorative items from places like The Range, Dunelm Mill and Homesense look great and you can find some really good bargains.
 
I've recently decorated my living room and got some new bits surrounding the fireplace. The candlestick and the clock are both from Homesense, I was gutted I only picked up the one candlestick for £12.99, it would look so much better with another on the other side. I also bought the 3-wick candle on the bottom right for only £6 from BHS home (currently half price), I love 3 wick candles they make the room look so cosy when lit. The 'Letters' holder is so useful because I don't own a telephone/side table yet where I can store all my letters (or this free Co-op magazine I picked up lol), so this makes the place look tidier, it cost £9,99 from Dunelm Mill.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I picked up this 'Tea Time' wall plaque from a charity shop, it only cost me £5. I'm yet to put it on the wall but it looks great in my kitchen next to my kettle and the tea/coffee tubs. The pretty storage boxes were a present from a friend (from TK Maxx) along with this 'Jimmy Choo' sign which I hang on my shoe cupboard right by the front door (this I believe was from Ebay).
 
I never thought I'd get excited about buying storage boxes, candlesticks and wall plaques, but I do! Is this what age does to you?
post signature
Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin / Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment