1. Benefit They're Real Mascara - A freebie with a previous issue of Elle magazine. This mascara really does lengthen and thicken lashes giving a noticeably fuller effect. I would compare this mascara to Bourjois Volume Clubbing Mascara, similarly the results are not subtle. I love the big fluttery fake look when it comes to my eyelashes. The only downside is if you apply too much the eyelashes can look quite clumpy...it's also a bugger to remove...but the product itself is great. I will definitely repurchase.
2. Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Repair Eye Creme - I received this eye cream free when I purchased two products from a Laura Mercier counter a few months ago. I don't tend to use an eye cream but after dabbing this on a few nights before bed I've been using it every night ever since. The product has a creamy, cooling effect on the eyes, it reduces puffiness and keeps skin feeling nourished.
3. Pantene Fine Hair Volume and Body Conditioner - This range not only smells gorgeous but also leaves hair feeling soft and smooth. This product made my hair feel conditioned whilst on holiday even though the sun and sea salt was trying its best to dry it out. I thank this conditioner for allowing me to walk around in the humidity without looking like Monica from Friends.
4. Clarins Smoothing Body Scrub For A New Skin - My top favourite of the month goes to this body scrub. This scrub leaves skin feeling silky smooth without feeling too abrasive. I was talking to a lady at the Clarins beauty counter who advised to apply this scrub before getting into the shower for a deeper exfoliation, or another tip was to mix with some body oil to moisturise the skin at the same time. A great body product from Clarins, I've yet to come across one I don't like.
5. Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser - The lazy girl in me loves this product, it allows me to apply moisturiser quickly in the shower after cleansing and means I don't have to apply anything when I've dried off. Skin is left feeling smooth and hydrated.
6. Dr Jart Water Fuse Beauty Balm - I wore this on my face every day on my holiday to Spain instead of my normal foundation. The balm has a tinted moisturiser consistency with SPF25 (the main reason why I chose it as my daily base product) - other suncreams tend to break me out on my face but this one worked great. It gave me just enough coverage with a dewy effect whilst protecting my skin at the same time. Love.
7. Mac Fix+ - Perfect for freshening up my makeup, I've been using it everyday and twice a day on holiday. I can't rave about it enough, it gives the skin a dewy look on top of foundation, I have also been using this by spritzing a little on my foundation brush before applying my base, this enables me to blend the foundation much more easily and prevent any caky effects on the skin.
8. 17 Instant Glow Gold Bronze Shimmer Brick - Another holiday product. Gives the apples of cheeks a glow without too much shimmer, looks great with a tan....not so much without.
I love reading peoples monthly favourite posts so link yours below :).