Sunday 10 February 2013

Sleek Pomegranate 923


Blusher is an item of makeup which I can't go without, as long as i've got some blush and tinted moisturiser i'm good to go. Since going blonde i've found that I can look quite pale and washed out if I don't have blusher on - so I love my blushers to be quite pigmented. Sleek products are very pigmented and you only need a tiny bit of product to give a flushed look to the cheeks.
 
One of my favourite Sleek blush shades is Pomegranate. This colour is a berry/wine shade, perfect to wear during the colder months.



Sleek describe their powder blushes as 'Highly pigmented blushers to brighten and define cheekbones, available in 10 shades. These silky-fine and long lasting blushers create a subtle and radiant glow and suit all skin tones.'
 
I would agree that their blushers are long lasting and give a subtle glow. This shade looks quite shimmery in the pan but once applied to the cheeks you are left with a slight shimmer but nothing which shows up your pores. I find that with Sleek blush colours I can skip the highlighting stage on the tops of my cheeks as these products give a similar effect.



I love Sleek packaging. I have had this blusher for a few months now so unfortunately mine is starting to look a little tatty. I always have a sleek blusher in my bag, not only for the product itself but for the big mirror inside, it's perfect for touch ups throughout the day. Sleek's packaging as always is very simple but effective. If you're unsure about which shades may suit you, head over to Sleek's website as they give swatches of each of their products for fair, medium and dark skin.
 
Sleek blushers are £4.49
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this!!! Great review xx

    vivalashoes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking for a new blush, gonna check this one out next time I'm in Superdrug :) xx

    ReplyDelete